North Bay News
9-year-old autistic girl missing in Lake County
NAPA, Calif. -- Search teams from Sonoma, Napa and Marin counties are trying to find a 9-year-old autistic girl who was last seen in her yard in Clearlake in Lake County on Sunday afternoon.
Mikaela Renee Lynch was last seen in Highlands Harbor. She is 4 feet tall, 70 pounds and has brown hair and blue eyes, the Lake County Sheriff's Office said.
The girl's father, Bari Lynch, contacted Clearlake police around 1:30 p.m. Sunday to report her missing from the family's home at 15197 Harbor Drive.
Police said the girl is unable to speak and is considered at risk.
napa county, lake county, sonoma county, marin county, missing person, children, north bay news
- Collapse feared at site of massive Mission Bay fire
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Parents warned about new psychedelic drug
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- Strong winds destroy boats at Oyster Point
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- Best methods for brewing coffee at home
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos