North Bay News
New info released about robbery in Santa Rosa
SANTA ROSA, Calif. -- Santa Rosa police released photos and descriptions of the suspects who robbed the Redwood Credit Union on Fourth Street Monday morning.
Three armed and masked men ordered customers and employees to the floor of the credit union at 2763 Fourth St. around 10:15 a.m. and fled with cash in a silver-colored van that was reported stolen in Vallejo, Sgt. Davis Linscomb said.
Witnesses said the suspects abandoned the van and fled in two vehicles. No one was injured in the robbery.
The robbers have a light complexion and were dressed in black hoodie sweatshirts.
One suspect was about 6 feet 2 inches with a thin build and another was 5 feet 8 to 5 feet 9 inches with a stocky build, Linscomb said.
The third suspect was 6 feet and had an average build, Linscomb said.
The Sonoma County Alliance's "Take Back Our Community" has offered a $25,000 reward for the arrest and conviction of the suspects.
santa rosa, crime, sonoma county, north bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos