North Bay News
New info released about robbery in Santa Rosa
SANTA ROSA, Calif. -- Santa Rosa police released photos and descriptions of the suspects who robbed the Redwood Credit Union on Fourth Street Monday morning.
Three armed and masked men ordered customers and employees to the floor of the credit union at 2763 Fourth St. around 10:15 a.m. and fled with cash in a silver-colored van that was reported stolen in Vallejo, Sgt. Davis Linscomb said.
Witnesses said the suspects abandoned the van and fled in two vehicles. No one was injured in the robbery.
The robbers have a light complexion and were dressed in black hoodie sweatshirts.
One suspect was about 6 feet 2 inches with a thin build and another was 5 feet 8 to 5 feet 9 inches with a stocky build, Linscomb said.
The third suspect was 6 feet and had an average build, Linscomb said.
The Sonoma County Alliance's "Take Back Our Community" has offered a $25,000 reward for the arrest and conviction of the suspects.
santa rosa, crime, sonoma county, north bay news
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support 44 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Female victim shot near Lake Merritt Friday morning 23 min ago
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on...
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos