North Bay News
Victim bound by suspects during home invasion robbery
SANTA ROSA, Calif. -- Police are searching for two male suspects who bound a female victim in front of her child during a home invasion robbery in Santa Rosa on Tuesday, police said.
At about 12:40 p.m. Santa Rosa police received a report of a robbery that occurred while two residents were inside their home in the 500 block of Inglewood Drive.
Two Hispanic male suspects, standing about 6 feet to 6 feet 2 inches tall, with medium builds entered the house, armed with handguns, police said.
The suspects bound the woman and put her 3-year-old child under a blanket on a bed, police said.
The suspects then ransacked the house before fleeing with personal property and cash, according to police.
The victim was able to untie herself from the bindings and call for help.
Neither the victim nor her child suffered any injuries during the incident, police said.
No suspects are in custody, according to police.
The Santa Rosa Police Department Violent Crimes Investigations Team is continuing to investigate the incident and search for suspects.
Anyone with information about the robbery or suspects is urged to contact Santa Rosa police at (707) 565-3590.
santa rosa, crime, north bay news
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car 23 min ago
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash 10 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 56 min ago
- Video: Cracked windshield forces flight to divert
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday