North Bay News
FBI investigating suspicious package in Napa
The FBI is investigating a suspicious package delivered to medical malpractice insurance company in Napa.
Everyone inside The Doctors Company on Greenwood Road was evacuated and hazmat crews were called in.
Authorities say the call came in shortly before 8 a.m.
It's still unclear what was in the package or if it's contaminated.
FBI, hazmat, health insurance, napa, north bay news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos