North Bay News
FBI investigating suspicious package in Napa
The FBI is investigating a suspicious package delivered to medical malpractice insurance company in Napa.
Everyone inside The Doctors Company on Greenwood Road was evacuated and hazmat crews were called in.
Authorities say the call came in shortly before 8 a.m.
It's still unclear what was in the package or if it's contaminated.
FBI, hazmat, health insurance, napa, north bay news
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree 56 min ago
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes 31 min ago
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk 28 min ago
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on...
31 min ago