North Bay News
Jury selected for Joesph Naso trial
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. (KGO) -- The trial for accused "Alphabet Killer" Joseph Naso is finally about to get underway. The jury was selected Wednesday afternoon from a pool of 130 Marin County residents.
Naso is a former Bay Area photographer who's accused of killing four women over the past 30 years. He's representing himself.
Opening statements are scheduled for Monday.
The name "Alphabet Killer" came because each of the victims had first and last names that start with the same letter.
marin county, crime, murder, trials, joseph naso, north bay news
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline 47 min ago
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro 52 min ago
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that! 9 min ago
- UN inspectors confirm Syria chemical attack
- 'SNL' plans to add black female cast member
- Armed robbery at bingo fundraiser in San Jose
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday