North Bay News
Officials to consider parking charge at Larkspur Ferry Terminal
LARKSPUR, Calif. (KGO) -- North Bay commuters taking the ferry may soon find themselves paying for parking.
Our media partner, the Marin Independent Journal, reports: Golden Gate Ferry officials are looking at ways to charge for parking at the Larkspur Ferry Terminal.
One method would have passengers pay for parking by using a Clipper card.
A price has not yet been set, but if a fee is approved, it could take effect as early as this fall.
larkspur, parking, north bay news
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest 53 min ago
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 36 16 min ago
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Crews search for person after boat accident in Brentwood 36 min ago
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Brother of man killed by drunk driver throws first pitch 29 min ago
- Young Oakland woman dies at Coachella music fest
- Scratch lotto ticket bought in Milpitas worth $1.3M
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage 16 min ago
- Brentwood police investigate armed robbery spree
- California regulators propose coyote-killing ban
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster...
16 min ago