North Bay News
Officials to consider parking charge at Larkspur Ferry Terminal
LARKSPUR, Calif. (KGO) -- North Bay commuters taking the ferry may soon find themselves paying for parking.
Our media partner, the Marin Independent Journal, reports: Golden Gate Ferry officials are looking at ways to charge for parking at the Larkspur Ferry Terminal.
One method would have passengers pay for parking by using a Clipper card.
A price has not yet been set, but if a fee is approved, it could take effect as early as this fall.
larkspur, parking, north bay news
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos