North Bay News
Second bird in Marin Co. tests positive for West Nile
Health officials say a second bird in Marin County has tested positive for West Nile Virus this year.
The bird was found in Novato near the area of Alameda del Prado and Calle Arboleda.
District officials are encouraging residents to eliminate any standing water to reduce mosquito production and virus activity.
animal, animals in peril, west nile virus, marin county, novato, north bay news
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday