North Bay News
Second bird in Marin Co. tests positive for West Nile
Health officials say a second bird in Marin County has tested positive for West Nile Virus this year.
The bird was found in Novato near the area of Alameda del Prado and Calle Arboleda.
District officials are encouraging residents to eliminate any standing water to reduce mosquito production and virus activity.
animal, animals in peril, west nile virus, marin county, novato, north bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested 1 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- Fatal collision blocks lanes on I-880 near Coliseum
- Immigration detainees continue hunger strike
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer...
1 min ago