North Bay News
Second bird in Marin Co. tests positive for West Nile
Health officials say a second bird in Marin County has tested positive for West Nile Virus this year.
The bird was found in Novato near the area of Alameda del Prado and Calle Arboleda.
District officials are encouraging residents to eliminate any standing water to reduce mosquito production and virus activity.
animal, animals in peril, west nile virus, marin county, novato, north bay news
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Four-alarm warehouse fire in Concord investigated
- Elevator company cited in death at Levi's Stadium
- Bay Area freeze extends longer than expected
- Bank robbery suspect shot near mall in San Rafael
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Golf pro charged with sexually abusing boys
- Gays seek inclusion at SoCal Vietnamese parade 39 min ago
- Spotify launches free mobile streaming service 26 min ago
- Pope Francis named TIME's Person of the Year
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: Obama poses for selfie at Mandela's memorial
- roundup: Rollover crash victim; Vallejo homicide
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday