North Bay News
Highway 128 in Napa County reopens following fire
NAPA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- All lanes of Highway 128 through Napa County reopened Wednesday morning after a small brush fire closed the road overnight.
It happened near Lake Berryessa, east of the Monticello Dam.
The fire grew to three acres before Cal Fire crews brought it under control.
napa county, fire, north bay news
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Fire that injured 2 under investigation in SJ
- Lockdown lifted at Monterey Peninsula College 31 min ago
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
- Water pours from top of San Francisco high-rise
- Danville teen killed in Highway 24 crash identified
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- Lonely Michigan boy gets surprise party on GMA
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday