North Bay News
Highway 128 in Napa County reopens following fire
NAPA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- All lanes of Highway 128 through Napa County reopened Wednesday morning after a small brush fire closed the road overnight.
It happened near Lake Berryessa, east of the Monticello Dam.
The fire grew to three acres before Cal Fire crews brought it under control.
napa county, fire, north bay news
- Freeze Warning in effect for most of Bay Area 23 min ago
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button 52 min ago
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos