North Bay News
Police chase ends in fatal shooting in Vacaville
VACAVILLE, Calif. (KGO) -- In Vacaville on Thursday night a police chase ended in a fatal shooting.
It began when police tried to pull over a driver just after 7 p.m. According to Vacaville police, the driver tried to run over an officer, then jumped out of the car with some kind of weapon and charged the officer.
That's when the officer shot the suspect who is described as a man in his 20s.
As of 11 p.m. police blocked off part of Ulatis Drive from Mills Road to Stoneybrook Lane.
vacaville, shooting, north bay news
- Suspect in San Francisco police shooting arrested 40 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85 53 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school 44 min ago
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Suspect in San Francisco police shooting...
40 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at...
44 min ago