North Bay News
Unauthorized drone signs appear on highways
MARIN CITY, Calif. (KGO) -- Some drivers in Marin County may have spotted fake road signs this week, though the prank was so well done many probably didn't even notice.
Just below this speed limit sign is another that says "speed enforced by drones." Though the CHP doesn't use drones.
The signs were spotted on Highway 101 in Marin City and Highway 37 in Novato on Monday.
Caltrans crews had them removed that night.
The CHP has no idea who put them up.
CHP, north bay news
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline
- Katie Couric's talk show to end after this season
- BART board approves contract with AFSCME
- Four boys cited for wielding replica pistol in Hercules
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Pa. man wins $1M Picasso with $138 raffle ticket
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 2 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos