North Bay News
Driver flees after crashing truck through front of house
PETALUMA, Calif. -- The California Highway Patrol are searching for the driver of a pickup truck who ran off after crashing through the front of a house east of Petaluma early Sunday morning.
The crash was reported at about 2 a.m. when the driver of a blue 1990 Ford F-150 lost control while traveling south on Cleveland Lane in Sonoma County, according to the CHP.
The truck drove through the front yard of a residence at 184 Cleveland Lane, then crashed through a porch connected to the house, knocked down the front wall, and drove well into the living room, the CHP said.
A woman at home at the time of the crash was in the rear of the house and was not injured.
The driver, believed to be male, fled the scene of the crash and has not been found, the CHP said.
crash, sonoma county, petaluma, north bay news
- Frigid temperatures grip Bay Area, break records 33 min ago
- At 50, new-look Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Teen found murdered in 1994 ID'd as Pacifica girl 41 min ago
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Officer-involved shooting shuts down I-5
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro apartment fire
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Northern California couple has rare triplets
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Lost wallet returned to little boy with note from Santa
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: Former SF supe sued; New Sebastopol mayor
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday