North Bay News
Novato man sues Blue Man Group after show mishap
A man from Novato is suing Blue Man Group, claiming he was hurt during a show in San Francisco.
The man's lawyer says he got hurt trying to protect himself from a blue plastic or rubber ball that was thrown into the audience, without warning, in 2011.
His medical bills total more than $40,000.
The lawsuit claims the man suffered "shock and injury to his nervous system."
Blue Man Group has not commented on the suit.
novato, lawsuit, north bay news
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland 51 min ago
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices 52 min ago
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline 32 min ago
- BART board approves contract with AFSCME 37 min ago
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list 55 min ago
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos