North Bay News
Two treated for chemical exposure in Sonoma Co.
SONOMA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- Two people in Sonoma County were taken to the hospital Wednesday for chemical exposure.
The Santa Rosa Press Democrat is reporting that a man apparently mixed chemicals together inside a vehicle, in a suicide attempt, just after 6 a.m.
The incident closed part of Faught Road, on the outskirts of Windsor, while emergency crews tried to clear the site of any toxic chemicals.
The first deputy on the scene was exposed to vapors and also taken to the hospital.
sonoma county, north bay news
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry 13 min ago
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
13 min ago