North Bay News
Two treated for chemical exposure in Sonoma Co.
SONOMA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- Two people in Sonoma County were taken to the hospital Wednesday for chemical exposure.
The Santa Rosa Press Democrat is reporting that a man apparently mixed chemicals together inside a vehicle, in a suicide attempt, just after 6 a.m.
The incident closed part of Faught Road, on the outskirts of Windsor, while emergency crews tried to clear the site of any toxic chemicals.
The first deputy on the scene was exposed to vapors and also taken to the hospital.
sonoma county, north bay news
- SJ store owner get $1M for selling winning ticket 15 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Georgia woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets 17 min ago
- Food bank hands out hundreds of hams to families 52 min ago
- Wonder Girl to take on Vallejo after Batkid saved SF
- Weather to help crews battling Big Sur blaze
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting 5 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Food bank hands out hundreds of hams to...
52 min ago