North Bay News
Man killed in shooting on Santa Clara St. in Vallejo
VALLEJO, Calif. -- An 18-year-old Vallejo resident was shot and killed this evening on the 1300 block of Santa Clara Street, according to police.
Witnesses told police the victim was shot several times while outside and then ran into an apartment, Lt. John Whitney said.
He died of his injuries at the scene. His identity has not yet been released, pending notification of his family.
vallejo, crime, shooting, north bay news
- Large marijuana grow found at home in Hayward 54 min ago
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Protest continues at CCSF; rally planned at city hall 35 min ago
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- City College San Francisco protests lead to arrests
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos