North Bay News
Strong winds fuel Putah Fire near Lake Berryessa
NAPA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- A wildfire near Knoxville and East Side roads, northeast of Lake Berryessa, has burned 376 acres.
The fire broke out around 8:15 p.m. Thursday night. Five structures were threatened by the blaze.
The Napa County Sheriff's Office said that no evacuations have been ordered but that roads will be closed as firefighters work to contain the fire.
The fire is now 75 percent contained and the forward spread of the fire has been stopped.
Several people are smelling smoke in four counties in the Bay Area.
Firefighters hope to have it fully contained by 6 p.m.
No injuries have been reported.
Bay City News contributed to this report.
napa county, wildfire, fire, north bay news
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- Local teen gets Bryan Cranston's help in promposal
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- California home prices surge in March; sales fall
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
6 min ago
- Woman attacked by 200-pound bear
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos