North Bay News
Parking fee proposal meeting at Larkspur Ferry terminal
LARKSPUR, Calif. (KGO) -- Transportation officials are holding a public hearing to talk about a proposal for a weekday parking fee at the Larkspur Ferry terminal.
Officials say the fee is necessary for maintenance and to improve services.
The proposal includes a daily rate between two and five dollars, and optional monthly passes, starting at $20.
The charge would not be implemented before January.
The Golden Gate Transportation Board of Directors is holding a meeting at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Larkspur Ferry terminal aboard the MS Marin Spaulding.
larkspur, parking, traffic, north bay news
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake 55 min ago
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco 39 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- California criminal behind 3-strikes law arrested
- 49ers Jim Harbaugh ready for start of free agency 20 min ago
- MasterCard, Visa plan group focused on security
- Police arrest man, 3 teens for attempted home burglary 43 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos