North Bay News
Parking fee proposal meeting at Larkspur Ferry terminal
LARKSPUR, Calif. (KGO) -- Transportation officials are holding a public hearing to talk about a proposal for a weekday parking fee at the Larkspur Ferry terminal.
Officials say the fee is necessary for maintenance and to improve services.
The proposal includes a daily rate between two and five dollars, and optional monthly passes, starting at $20.
The charge would not be implemented before January.
The Golden Gate Transportation Board of Directors is holding a meeting at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Larkspur Ferry terminal aboard the MS Marin Spaulding.
larkspur, parking, traffic, north bay news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning 54 min ago
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen... 57 min ago
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos