North Bay News
Parking fee proposal meeting at Larkspur Ferry terminal
LARKSPUR, Calif. (KGO) -- Transportation officials are holding a public hearing to talk about a proposal for a weekday parking fee at the Larkspur Ferry terminal.
Officials say the fee is necessary for maintenance and to improve services.
The proposal includes a daily rate between two and five dollars, and optional monthly passes, starting at $20.
The charge would not be implemented before January.
The Golden Gate Transportation Board of Directors is holding a meeting at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Larkspur Ferry terminal aboard the MS Marin Spaulding.
larkspur, parking, traffic, north bay news
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday