North Bay News
Three-alarm house fire put out in Vallejo
VALLEJO, Calif. -- Firefighters responded to a three-alarm fire in Vallejo this morning, a fire official said.
The blaze was reported on the 200 block of Dryden Drive, the official said.
No other details about the fire were immediately available.
fire, vallejo, north bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 33 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van 8 min ago
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos