North Bay News
Teen found guilty of stealing Guy Fieri's Lamborghini
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. (KGO) -- Nineteen-year-old Max Wade has been found guilty of the attempted murder of a Mill Valley man and the theft of celebrity chef Guy Fieri's Lamborghini.
The Lamborghini was stolen from a dealership in March 2011 while undergoing routine maintenance. Wade is said to have rappelled inside from an upper window. More than a year went by before police were able to recover the $200,000 car, found at a large storage facility, which according to investigators, Wade rented in Richmond.
Wade was acquitted of the attempted murder of a young woman he was allegedly pursuing.
Wade will be back in court for sentencing on Dec. 16.
marin county, mill valley, crime, shooting, celebrity, trials, north bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case