North Bay News
March and vigil to be held for Andy Lopez tonight
SANTA ROSA, Calif. (KGO) -- A march will be held in Santa Rosa to mark the three month anniversary of the fatal shooting of 13-year- old Andy Lopez.
A candlelight vigil will also be held at 5:30 p.m. where Lopez was shot by a Sonoma County sheriff's deputy while carrying a toy gun. Community members are pushing for a permanent park bearing Andy's name to replace the makeshift memorial at the site.
santa rosa, shooting, sonoma county, guns, FBI, children, protest, lawsuit, oakland, sacramento, los angeles, north bay news
- 6.9 quake rattles off the Northern California coast
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 35 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Little progress made in search for missing...
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos