Couple arrested for Craigslist robberies
PACIFICA, CA -- A Pacifica couple has been arrested for allegedly robbing victims who were trying to sell iPhones or iPads on the Craigslist Web site, Daly City police announced Thursday.
James Limos, 31, and Elizabeth Limos, 30, were arrested following a traffic stop at about 12:40 p.m. Wednesday in San Bruno, according to police.
They are suspected of robbing victims on two separate occasions who were selling their iPhones or iPads via Craigslist, and pepper spraying the victims in order to rob them, police said.
The couple allegedly used the same cell phone to contact the victims, and that phone and the pepper spray they allegedly used were found in their possession when they were arrested, according to police.
Both suspects were arrested on suspicious of armed robbery, conspiracy, possession of methamphetamine and parole violation.
pacifica, crime, craigslist, peninsula news
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- 7 OYS puts waterproof smartphone case to the test
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
37 min ago
- Journals show students' despair, hope
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos