Students arrested for bringing pellet rifle to campus
PALO ALTO, CA (KGO) -- Two students were arrested at Palo Alto's Gunn High School Thursday afternoon after police say they brought a pellet rifle onto campus.
The school was locked down for about 45 minutes while the threat was assessed.
Both students are 18 years old and were booked as adults.
palo alto, school lockdown, peninsula news
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Breakthrough awards scientists in Mountain View
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday