30-year-old man arrested in Hillsborough fatal shooting
HILLSBOROUGH, CA -- A 30-year-old man was arrested in Hillsborough this evening in connection with a fatal shooting, according to police.
A male caller reported a shooting at about 6:05 p.m. at 100 De Sabla Road, according to Hillsborough police.
Responding officers found Bradley Kleiman at the address and arrested him without incident, police said.
Police say he told them he shot his friend after the friend pulled a gun on him.
Police declined to release information about the victim but classified the incident as a homicide.
There's no word on a motive.
It's Hillsborough's first homicide since 2004.
KGO contributed to this report
hillsborough, peninsula news
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 33 52 min ago
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101 33 min ago
- Young Oakland woman dies at Coachella music fest 10 min ago
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Scratch lotto ticket bought in Milpitas worth $1.3M 49 min ago
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Counties tell Brown they need money for his law 37 min ago
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster...
52 min ago