30-year-old man arrested in Hillsborough fatal shooting
HILLSBOROUGH, CA -- A 30-year-old man was arrested in Hillsborough this evening in connection with a fatal shooting, according to police.
A male caller reported a shooting at about 6:05 p.m. at 100 De Sabla Road, according to Hillsborough police.
Responding officers found Bradley Kleiman at the address and arrested him without incident, police said.
Police say he told them he shot his friend after the friend pulled a gun on him.
Police declined to release information about the victim but classified the incident as a homicide.
There's no word on a motive.
It's Hillsborough's first homicide since 2004.
KGO contributed to this report
hillsborough, peninsula news
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Obama to address drones, Gitmo in security speech
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge
- Woman hit by construction van in critical condition
- SFO employee accused of stealing from luggage
- BART to vote on allowing bikes on rush hour trains
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets free McDonald's food 44 min ago
- Actor Brad Pitt says he suffers from prosopagnosia
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak 32 min ago
- roundup: SF warehouse fire; Fatal bicyclist accident
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos