Seton hospital activated disaster plan during rave
DALY CITY, CA (KGO) -- The online media outlet Bay Citizen is reporting that Daly City's Seton Hospital was forced to activate its disaster plan the night of that rave party at the Cow Palace.
The Seton Medical Center was overwhelmed after five people suffering from serious drug overdoses arrived by ambulance within just 45 minutes.
Four were in critical condition, two later died.
It was the first time Seton had activated its disaster plan since the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake.
You can read the complete story at BayCitizen.org
daly city, peninsula news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Broken window of high-rise shuts down block in SF 25 min ago
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break 5 min ago
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision 17 min ago
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year 53 min ago
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Boy struck by car
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday