Ike's Place opens on Stanford University campus
STANFORD (KGO) -- A sandwich shop with a cult following in the Bay Area is opening up shop today on Stanford campus.
Ike's Place will be serving up their famous sandwiches in the new science and engineering quad on the west side of campus.
It beat out several other bidders for the spot.
Its owner is a UC Davis engineering drop-out.
stanford university, castro, peninsula news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead' 5 min ago
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes 59 min ago
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy 11 min ago
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- BART Board president wants to ban transit...
59 min ago
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation...
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos