Ike's Place opens on Stanford University campus
STANFORD (KGO) -- A sandwich shop with a cult following in the Bay Area is opening up shop today on Stanford campus.
Ike's Place will be serving up their famous sandwiches in the new science and engineering quad on the west side of campus.
It beat out several other bidders for the spot.
Its owner is a UC Davis engineering drop-out.
stanford university, castro, peninsula news
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma tornado 28 min ago
- Firefighters save Vallejo man in apartment fire
- Man goes missing after Bay to Breakers race
- Bay Area residents in DC protest against banks
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- Victims hope to get money back from lending scheme
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond
- 4-alarm grass fire burns 8 acres in Orinda
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- roundup: Orinda fire; Obama coming to Bay Area 39 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday