Ike's Place opens on Stanford University campus
STANFORD (KGO) -- A sandwich shop with a cult following in the Bay Area is opening up shop today on Stanford campus.
Ike's Place will be serving up their famous sandwiches in the new science and engineering quad on the west side of campus.
It beat out several other bidders for the spot.
Its owner is a UC Davis engineering drop-out.
stanford university, castro, peninsula news
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- 7 OYS puts waterproof smartphone case to the test
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos