Redwood Shores Lagoon open again
REDWOOD SHORES (KGO) -- On Wednesday health officials lifted their advisory at the Redwood Shores Lagoon.
People were being told the stay away from the water after 50,000 gallons of raw sewage spilled into the lagoon two weeks ago.
The problems were compounded when a small plane crashed into the lagoon last week, spilling more fuel into the water.
Now the San Mateo County Environmental Health Department reopened the lagoon to swimmers and boaters.
san carlos, foster city, peninsula news
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud 38 min ago
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District 20 min ago
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports 23 min ago
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
20 min ago
- Should you be concerned about living on the...
9 min ago
- 'Science cheerleaders' send experiment into...
14 min ago