Nordstrom employee carjacked in Hillsdale Mall
SAN MATEO, CA (KGO) -- A Nordstrom employee was carjacked at gun point as he walked to his car in the Hillsdale Mall in San Mateo last week.
The man survived, but this latest attack is raising questions about security at the mall.
Six months ago, community leader David Lewis was gunned down in the parking lot.
Nordstrom said it would put a crisis action plan in place after the earlier attack.
carjacking, crime, san mateo, peninsula news
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud 15 min ago
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Good Samaritan alerts family to burning home
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body