Nordstrom employee carjacked in Hillsdale Mall
SAN MATEO, CA (KGO) -- A Nordstrom employee was carjacked at gun point as he walked to his car in the Hillsdale Mall in San Mateo last week.
The man survived, but this latest attack is raising questions about security at the mall.
Six months ago, community leader David Lewis was gunned down in the parking lot.
Nordstrom said it would put a crisis action plan in place after the earlier attack.
carjacking, crime, san mateo, peninsula news
- Bay to Breakers draws thousands to San Francisco
- Tejay van Garderen wins Tour of California
- Two Powerball tickets in Calif. have 5 of 6 numbers
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- 2 men arrested in killing teen over iPad in Las Vegas 55 min ago
- Girl killed, parents hurt by shots fired into home
- Child injured in fall from second-story window in SF
- Warriors PG Stephen Curry set to receive key to city 8 min ago
- SF police ask for help in solving 2012 B2B homicide
- US gas prices up 11 cents over past 2 weeks
- Patrols increased after attempted armed robbery
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire 33 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos