Nordstrom employee carjacked in Hillsdale Mall
SAN MATEO, CA (KGO) -- A Nordstrom employee was carjacked at gun point as he walked to his car in the Hillsdale Mall in San Mateo last week.
The man survived, but this latest attack is raising questions about security at the mall.
Six months ago, community leader David Lewis was gunned down in the parking lot.
Nordstrom said it would put a crisis action plan in place after the earlier attack.
carjacking, crime, san mateo, peninsula news
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos