SFO Smooth traveling during Thanksgiving weekend
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, Calif. (KGO) -- Officials at San Francisco international airport say things have gone "smoothly" without any major delays this thanksgiving holiday.
SFO projects a 4 percent increase in thanksgiving holiday travel, compared to last year. About 115,000 people used the airport on Sunday, as it's typically one of the busiest days of the year.
airport security, airline industry, san francisco international airport, thanksgiving, peninsula news
- Protesters vacate CCSF building, head to city hall
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Bay Bridge bike path temporarily closed for work 20 min ago
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Manhunt on for Bay Area ATM robber
- Outkast, The Cure to headline BottleRock in Napa
- Quiznos files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths 13 min ago
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank' 32 min ago
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Uber insurance policy; BottleRock lineup
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 25 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
21 min ago
- Search for lost jet expands amid signs it...
55 min ago
- Bay Bridge bike path temporarily closed for...
20 min ago
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's...
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos