Meeting held over San Bruno fire lawsuits
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- An important step is underway in the legal battle over September's deadly San Bruno pipeline explosion and fire.
Attorneys representing the residents who have sued the utility are meeting to discuss consolidating their cases. The gathering comes in advance of a meeting Thursday afternoon with PG&E's lawyers on the same issue.
At least 35 separate lawsuits from eight firms have been filed against PG&E in connection with the disaster, which killed eight people and destroyed or seriously damaged 55 homes.
san bruno, san mateo county, san francisco county, san bruno fire, PG&E, energy, fire, fire safety, gas leak, peninsula news
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond 39 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 50 min ago
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
1 min ago