Redwood City wants 'klepto cat' to lead pet parade
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (KGO) -- The Redwood City Parks and Recreation Department has announced plans to hold its 10th anniversary Pet Parade in May and they are hoping to land Dusty the "klepto cat" as the grand marshal.
Dusty has become a national celebrity because of stories unmasking him as a local cat burglar. He has stolen hundreds of items from neighboring yards.
We have not yet heard back from Dusty's owners, but there is some concern he might steal the show.
animal, san mateo, crime, redwood city, celebrity, peninsula news
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California 23 min ago
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord
- Two lanes of WB I-80 in SF blocked due to accident
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over Ukraine
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos