Redwood City wants 'klepto cat' to lead pet parade
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (KGO) -- The Redwood City Parks and Recreation Department has announced plans to hold its 10th anniversary Pet Parade in May and they are hoping to land Dusty the "klepto cat" as the grand marshal.
Dusty has become a national celebrity because of stories unmasking him as a local cat burglar. He has stolen hundreds of items from neighboring yards.
We have not yet heard back from Dusty's owners, but there is some concern he might steal the show.
animal, san mateo, crime, redwood city, celebrity, peninsula news
- SF officials prepare for 102nd Bay to Breakers race
- 8th stage of Amgen Tour of California kicks off in SF 14 min ago
- Albany residents protest return of Occupy activists
- Suspicious package in Livermore prompts evacuation
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Milone's long skid ends as A's beat Royals
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- Miami Heat player surprises student at prom
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos