San Bruno residents to receive update at town hall
SAN BRUNO, Calif. (KGO) -- Wednesday evening, a town hall meeting will be held in San Bruno to update residents on the deadly gas pipeline explosion nearly eight months ago.
Rep. Jackie Speier, D-Hillsborough, is hosting the meeting and will be joined by San Bruno's mayor, members of the City Council, as well as representatives from PG&E and the California Public Utilities Commission.
They will be discussing long term recovery efforts in the neighborhood and give residents an update on PG&E's actions since last September's explosion in which eight people were killed and 38 homes were destroyed.
The town hall meeting will be held at the San Bruno Senior Center at 6:30 p.m.
san bruno fire, PG&E, jackie speier, san bruno, california public utilities commission, peninsula news
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos