In-N-Out Burger to open newest Peninsula location
SAN CARLOS, Calif. -- In-N-Out Burger is ready to open its newest Peninsula restaurant in San Carlos this week, a spokesman for the Irvine-based fast-food chain said today.
Construction crews broke ground at the site at 445 Industrial Road in late January, and the restaurant is expected to be open for business on Thursday, vice president of planning and development Carl Van Fleet said.
The company anticipates that the 3,654-square-foot restaurant, located just off U.S. Highway 101, will be busy, Van Fleet said.
In-N-Out Burger, which has more than 200 restaurants around California and employs about 12,000 people, is hiring about 50 part-time workers for its San Carlos location, Van Fleet said.
san carlos, food, peninsula news
- Freeze warning continues for most of Bay Area
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Fan hit in the head with a bottle at Candlestick Park 16 min ago
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour ring record
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane 23 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area 53 min ago
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday