In-N-Out opens for business in San Carlos
SAN CARLOS, Calif. -- In-N-Out Burger is opening its newest restaurant in San Carlos today.
Doors were scheduled to open at 10:30 a.m. at the drive-thru restaurant, located at 445 Industrial Way, vice president of planning and development Carl Van Fleet said.
The fast-food restaurant will serve its trademark burgers, shakes and fries until 1 a.m.
In-N-Out Burger is hiring about 50 full and part-time employees to work at the San Carlos location, which broke ground in late January.
food, san carlos, peninsula news
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record 17 min ago
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits 16 min ago
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday