In-N-Out opens for business in San Carlos
SAN CARLOS, Calif. -- In-N-Out Burger is opening its newest restaurant in San Carlos today.
Doors were scheduled to open at 10:30 a.m. at the drive-thru restaurant, located at 445 Industrial Way, vice president of planning and development Carl Van Fleet said.
The fast-food restaurant will serve its trademark burgers, shakes and fries until 1 a.m.
In-N-Out Burger is hiring about 50 full and part-time employees to work at the San Carlos location, which broke ground in late January.
food, san carlos, peninsula news
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Hydrants painted to mark contributions to 1906 fires
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Student with Down syndrome accepted to college
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed