In-N-Out opens for business in San Carlos
SAN CARLOS, Calif. -- In-N-Out Burger is opening its newest restaurant in San Carlos today.
Doors were scheduled to open at 10:30 a.m. at the drive-thru restaurant, located at 445 Industrial Way, vice president of planning and development Carl Van Fleet said.
The fast-food restaurant will serve its trademark burgers, shakes and fries until 1 a.m.
In-N-Out Burger is hiring about 50 full and part-time employees to work at the San Carlos location, which broke ground in late January.
food, san carlos, peninsula news
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges 43 min ago
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network 38 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Major-injury crash blocking lanes on NB I-880 35 min ago
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 21 min ago
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters 16 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors put to the test
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- San Jose police officer facing sexual...
43 min ago