Flirting convention to be held in Foster City tonight
FOSTER CITY, Calif. -- A ballroom at a hotel in Foster City will be filled with flirtatious and eligible singles this evening, but only one will take home the title of Mr. or Ms. Bay Area Flirt.
The Crowne Plaza Hotel will host the annual Bay Area Flirting Convention, which includes a flirting contest followed by a dance party, organizers said.
The contest will be preceded by a keynote address from Susan Bradley, the author of several books including "How to be Irresistible to the Opposite Sex."
Tonight's event is sponsored by The Society of Single Professionals, a nonprofit singles organization.
For more information on the event, visit www.thepartyhotline.com.
foster city, peninsula news
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice 40 min ago
- PG&E removes pipe involved in Oakland gas leak
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Facebook to join S&P 500
- Volkswagen to end production of iconic 'Kombi' vans
- Runaway sisters found hiding in neighbor's home
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Warehouse fire; Mandela memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos