NAACP to picket at SFO over saggy pants incident
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KGO) -- The San Francisco NAACP plans to picket U.S. Airways at San Francisco International Airport this afternoon over the saggy pants incident.
DeShon Marman was kicked off a flight for not pulling up his baggy pants. He was arrested for refusing a captain's order to leave the plane, but the San Mateo County district attorney's office decided not to file charges.
The NAACP wants a meeting with US Airways to get a much clearer dress code policy. The airline has said its biggest problem with the incident was Marman's refusal to follow the crews' orders.
US Airways has not returned calls from ABC7 News about today's protest.
crime, NAACP, san francisco international airport, fashion, peninsula news
- SFPD SWAT in standoff with shooting suspect
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos