NAACP to picket at SFO over saggy pants incident
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KGO) -- The San Francisco NAACP plans to picket U.S. Airways at San Francisco International Airport this afternoon over the saggy pants incident.
DeShon Marman was kicked off a flight for not pulling up his baggy pants. He was arrested for refusing a captain's order to leave the plane, but the San Mateo County district attorney's office decided not to file charges.
The NAACP wants a meeting with US Airways to get a much clearer dress code policy. The airline has said its biggest problem with the incident was Marman's refusal to follow the crews' orders.
US Airways has not returned calls from ABC7 News about today's protest.
crime, NAACP, san francisco international airport, fashion, peninsula news
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support 7 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin 59 min ago
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal 52 min ago
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on...
7 min ago
- Stores to stay open around the clock before...
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos