NAACP to picket at SFO over saggy pants incident
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KGO) -- The San Francisco NAACP plans to picket U.S. Airways at San Francisco International Airport this afternoon over the saggy pants incident.
DeShon Marman was kicked off a flight for not pulling up his baggy pants. He was arrested for refusing a captain's order to leave the plane, but the San Mateo County district attorney's office decided not to file charges.
The NAACP wants a meeting with US Airways to get a much clearer dress code policy. The airline has said its biggest problem with the incident was Marman's refusal to follow the crews' orders.
US Airways has not returned calls from ABC7 News about today's protest.
crime, NAACP, san francisco international airport, fashion, peninsula news
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame 54 min ago
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County 38 min ago
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 41 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
39 min ago
- Police visit homes of missing jetliner's...
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos