Three displaced in apartment fire in Daly City
DALY CITY, Calif. -- A one-alarm fire in a Daly City apartment building Sunday morning displaced three people, according to fire officials.
Black smoke was reported coming from an apartment at 400 91st St. at 9:40 a.m.
Fire crews were able to access the apartment and extinguish the fire before it spread to other apartments.
No one was injured, but three adults and one pet were displaced from the apartment.
The fire remains under investigation. The North County Fire Authority is reminding residents to have working smoke detectors and a fire extinguisher in the home at all times.
fire, daly city, peninsula news
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California
- Obama announces sanctions on Russian officials
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Fashion designer L'Wren Scott found dead in NY 21 min ago
- Man fatally struck by train in Berkeley this morning 1 min ago
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- GM recalls 1.18 million SUVs for air bag problem
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery persists
- LA police say no leads in AMBER Alert abduction
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos