Two injured in early morning shooting in Burlingame
BURLINGAME, Calif. -- Two men were wounded in a shooting in Burlingame early this morning, according to police.
Officers responded to a report of shots fired near Airport Boulevard and Lang Road in the city's eastside business district at about 1:40 a.m., according to Burlingame police.
Arriving officers found two wounded men. A 24-year-old Oakland man had been shot in the jaw and a 25-year-old Tracy man was shot in the chest. Both victims were taken to San Francisco General Hospital and both were expected to survive their injuries.
A preliminary investigation reveled the two men were part of a larger group of people that had been drinking in the area prior to the shooting, police said.
No suspects have been arrested or identified, police said.
Anyone with information regarding the shooting is asked to contact Burlingame Police Department at (650) 777-4100.
shooting, burlingame, peninsula news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations 28 min ago
- Bay Area wakes up to frost as cold snap hits 59 min ago
- Crews call for reinforcements to find missing family 37 min ago
- Rally targets Sonoma County DA over teen's death
- San Jose firefighters battle mobile home park blaze
- BART unions file lawsuit against transit agency
- Truck with radioactive load stolen in Mexico
- Man grabs iPhone from pregnant woman at hospital
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades 4 min ago
- LAX shooting suspect makes court appearance 9 min ago
- San Jose lingerie company taking on 'Fit Mom'
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: Murder trial; Bank robbery arrest 14 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Crews call for reinforcements to find...
37 min ago