Police investigate double shooting in Redwood City
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (KGO) -- Redwood City police are looking for four suspects in the shooting of two men in a fast food parking lot.
The Burger King restaurant on Middlefield Road was open when the shooting happened Sunday night around seven. The San Mateo Daily Journal reports one man was shot in the arm and the other was shot in the leg.
They were rushed to a hospital, but police don't believe their injuries are life-threatening. Police continue to investigate what led up to the shooting, but they don't think it was gang-related.
shooting, redwood city, crime, peninsula news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- City College San Francisco protests lead to arrests
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday