Police investigate double shooting in Redwood City
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (KGO) -- Redwood City police are looking for four suspects in the shooting of two men in a fast food parking lot.
The Burger King restaurant on Middlefield Road was open when the shooting happened Sunday night around seven. The San Mateo Daily Journal reports one man was shot in the arm and the other was shot in the leg.
They were rushed to a hospital, but police don't believe their injuries are life-threatening. Police continue to investigate what led up to the shooting, but they don't think it was gang-related.
shooting, redwood city, crime, peninsula news
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Three evacuated from house fire in Kentfield
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
- Tejay van Garderen wins Tour of California
- Brush fire at Joaquin Miller Park in Oakland
- 1 dead, 2 injured from East Palo Alto shooting
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party 12 min ago
- Startups use Netflix rental model for clothing, jewelry
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Small Fla. city wonders who won Powerball jackpot
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos