One-alarm structure fire extinguished in Pacifica
PACIFICA, Calif. -- Firefighters in Pacifica extinguished a one-alarm structure fire early this morning.
Fire crews were dispatched to 1048 Palmetto Ave. just before 6 a.m. after smoke was reported in the area, according to the North County Fire Authority.
Arriving units reported seeing smoke coming from the eaves of the one-story structure.
Firefighters entered the building and extinguished the blaze, which was burning in and around the ceiling, fire officials said.
No one was injured, and the cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, pacifica, peninsula news
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Obama hams it up for health care on Funny or Die 58 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday