One-alarm structure fire extinguished in Pacifica
PACIFICA, Calif. -- Firefighters in Pacifica extinguished a one-alarm structure fire early this morning.
Fire crews were dispatched to 1048 Palmetto Ave. just before 6 a.m. after smoke was reported in the area, according to the North County Fire Authority.
Arriving units reported seeing smoke coming from the eaves of the one-story structure.
Firefighters entered the building and extinguished the blaze, which was burning in and around the ceiling, fire officials said.
No one was injured, and the cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, pacifica, peninsula news
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond 2 min ago
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Three evacuated from house fire in Kentfield
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
- Firefighters battling 3-alarm grass fire in Orinda 33 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 injured in East Palo Alto shooting
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident
- Gov. Brown cites safety in possible bridge delay
- NFL owners set to decide Super Bowl L site Tuesday
- Publicist: Founding member of The Doors dies at 74 26 min ago
- abcnews: Victoria's Secret rejects 'survivor' bra 50 min ago
- roundup: Bay to Breakers fall; Oakland Hills fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday