Power restored in Daly City and Pacifica
Power has been restored to all PG&E customers in Daly City and Pacifica today.
The outage happened at about 5:20 a.m., and 5,828 customers lost their power. Electricity was restored at about 6:55 a.m. to 2,895 customers, spokesman J.D. Guidi said.
The cause remains under investigation.
PG&E, power outage, daly city, pacifica, peninsula news
- SJ store owner get $1M for selling winning ticket
- Family to hold prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- Georgia woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Richmond council votes for foreclosure prevention plan
- Online retailers take part in Free Shipping Day
- Food bank hands out hundreds of hams to families
- 'Mary Poppins' among 25 US films to be preserved
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday