Power restored to thousands in Daly City, Pacifica
DALY CITY, Calif. -- Thousands of PG&E customers in Daly City and Pacifica have had their power restored tonight after an outage left them in the dark earlier this evening, a utility spokeswoman said.
The outage was reported at 6:55 p.m. and initially impacted about 5,800 customers, spokeswoman Jana Morris said.
That number was down to 2,900 as of 7:15 p.m. and about 520 customers remained without power as of 8:15 p.m., Morris said.
The cause of the outage was not immediately known and a time of restoration for the remaining affected customers was not available.
daly city, power outage, pacifica, peninsula news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin 37 min ago
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- Last minute Christmas shopping is in full swing
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show 54 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos