Power restored to thousands in Daly City, Pacifica
DALY CITY, Calif. -- Thousands of PG&E customers in Daly City and Pacifica have had their power restored tonight after an outage left them in the dark earlier this evening, a utility spokeswoman said.
The outage was reported at 6:55 p.m. and initially impacted about 5,800 customers, spokeswoman Jana Morris said.
That number was down to 2,900 as of 7:15 p.m. and about 520 customers remained without power as of 8:15 p.m., Morris said.
The cause of the outage was not immediately known and a time of restoration for the remaining affected customers was not available.
daly city, power outage, pacifica, peninsula news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii 25 min ago
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety 43 min ago
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley 30 min ago
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Tri-Valley area could see higher drought rates 40 min ago
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall 42 min ago
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Homicide suspected after body found in San Jose
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- 7OYS explains how to get free car inspections
- Sharks beat Kings 4-3 in OT, take 3-0 series lead
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Suspected San Jose homicide; Warriors Arena
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos