Early morning fire at Tesla battery testing facility
PALO ALTO, Calif. (KGO) -- Palo Alto firefighters are looking into the cause of an early morning fire at Tesla Motors.
It happened shortly before 1 a.m. at the company's battery testing facility on Deer Creek Road.
The building's sprinkler system helped put the fire out.
There is no word yet on the extent of damage to the property.
palo alto, fire, tesla, peninsula news
- Two men shot, killed on I-880 in Oakland ID'd
- Photos released of suspect in violent SJ carjacking
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash 19 min ago
- Newark police investigate officer-involved shooting
- Longshoreman killed after truck falls into water
- FEMA to fund removal of trees from East Bay Hills
- Credit card skimming devices found at 2 gas stations 51 min ago
- Steve Wozniak to give Cal commencement speech
- Italian team calls for better safety for America's Cup
- Grenade found in San Jose garage detonated safely
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer 1 min ago
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges 33 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday