Early morning fire at Tesla battery testing facility
PALO ALTO, Calif. (KGO) -- Palo Alto firefighters are looking into the cause of an early morning fire at Tesla Motors.
It happened shortly before 1 a.m. at the company's battery testing facility on Deer Creek Road.
The building's sprinkler system helped put the fire out.
There is no word yet on the extent of damage to the property.
palo alto, fire, tesla, peninsula news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case