Winning MEGA Millions ticket still unclaimed
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. -- A MEGA Millions lottery ticket sold in Redwood City that is worth $155,663 has gone unclaimed for a month, California Lottery officials said.
The ticket was one of five that matched five numbers in the Dec. 23 draw: 8, 3, 5, 29 and 18. The Mega number was 14, which the Redwood City ticket did not match, officials said.
The ticket was sold at the Stop N Food at 754 Woodside Road.
Winners have 180 days from the date of the draw to claim their prizes.
redwood city, lottery, peninsula news
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
44 min ago