Pipeline safety forum to be held in Palo Alto
PALO ALTO, Calif. (KGO) -- State assembly members from the Peninsula are set to host a gas pipeline safety forum at six tonight at Palo Alto City Hall.
Representatives from PG&E and the California Public Utilities Commission will provide status reports on the steps they've taken since the fatal 2010 pipeline disaster in San Bruno and last year's explosion at a condominium complex in Cupertino. The forum will also give residents a chance to ask about the repair work and pipeline testing going on in their neighborhoods.
san bruno fire, PG&E, palo alto, cupertino, peninsula news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations 12 min ago
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO 36 min ago
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting 43 min ago
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue 58 min ago
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online 27 min ago
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
36 min ago
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to...
43 min ago