Pipeline safety forum to be held in Palo Alto
PALO ALTO, Calif. (KGO) -- State assembly members from the Peninsula are set to host a gas pipeline safety forum at six tonight at Palo Alto City Hall.
Representatives from PG&E and the California Public Utilities Commission will provide status reports on the steps they've taken since the fatal 2010 pipeline disaster in San Bruno and last year's explosion at a condominium complex in Cupertino. The forum will also give residents a chance to ask about the repair work and pipeline testing going on in their neighborhoods.
san bruno fire, PG&E, palo alto, cupertino, peninsula news
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges 21 min ago
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network 16 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Major-injury crash blocking lanes on NB I-880 13 min ago
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 6 min ago
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- San Jose police officer facing sexual...
21 min ago