4 Men stabbed outside wedding reception in Half Moon Bay
HALF MOON BAY, Calif. -- Four people were stabbed outside a wedding in Half Moon Bay on Saturday night, according to the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies responded to reports of a stabbing on Main Street outside the I.D.E.S. Hall at about 11:20 p.m., according to the sheriff's office.
Four men in their 20s were leaving a wedding reception at the hall when they were approached and stabbed by two suspects.
The four victims were taken to a hospital with serious injuries, and all are expected to survive, according to the sheriff's office.
One suspect was described as a Hispanic man between 18 and 20 years old and about 5 feet 6 inches tall. He had a chubby face, light skin and a short crew cut style haircut.
The second suspect was described as a Hispanic man in his early 20s around 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing 150 pounds. Witnesses told investigators that he had black curly hair and a long "droopy" face.
Anyone who might have information about the case is asked to contact the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office at (650) 363-4363.
half moon bay, crime, weddings, peninsula news
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move
- Accused naked BART attacker appears in court
- One dead in Sunnyvale house fire on Central Avenue
- Interest rates for subsidized loans may double July 1
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia
- Hayward BART reopens after fatality on track
- Sacramento discusses self-driving car regulations
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- SF approves new regulations for food trucks
- Concord police arm car owners with Clubs
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Colma BART fatality; Fatal house fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday