Winning lottery ticket sold at Foster City market
FOSTER CITY, Calif. -- A lottery ticket purchased at a Foster City market is worth more than $500,000, state officials said Wednesday.
The MEGA Millions ticket is worth $542,032 and has yet to be claimed, California State Lottery spokesman Elias Dominguez said.
The winning ticket, which matched five of six numbers in last night's MEGA Millions draw, was purchased at 99 Ranch Market at 1070 Foster City Blvd.
Winners have 180 days from the date of the draw to claim their prize.
foster city, lottery, peninsula news
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Concession workers launch one-day strike at AT&T
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- UK police arrest 3 more men in soldier's slaying 48 min ago
- PG&E disputes record fine for San Bruno blast
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- Protesters to march vs Monsanto in 250 cities
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Officials warn of fire danger heading into holiday
- abcnews: How to stay safe at amusement parks
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos