Kung fu instructor arrested for fondling students
SAN MATEO, Calif. (KGO) -- Police in San Mateo have arrested a Kung fu instructor for allegedly fondling two female students and investigators are concerned there may be other victims.
The girls were ages nine and 11. They were taking classes with the suspect, 36-year-old Meng Ricky Wong at Tat Wong Kung Fu Academy.
Investigators now want to talk with parents of any 8 to 12-year-old students who may have come in contact with Wong. Wong, a Redwood City resident, worked at the academy from 1999 to 2011.
san mateo, crime, sex offender, peninsula news
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5 16 min ago
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Arias tells jury what she'll do if allowed to live 30 min ago
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- UC hospitals say patients safe despite strike
- More than 100 gas grills put to the test
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL pipeline 38 min ago
- Senate panel approves weapons for Syrian rebels 41 min ago
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison
- Photos: San Jose Sharks fan pics!
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body 25 min ago
- roundup: Bay Area Super Bowl; Antioch fire 33 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Crews search for survivors after Oklahoma...
47 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado survivors counting blessings
37 min ago