Kung fu instructor arrested for fondling students
SAN MATEO, Calif. (KGO) -- Police in San Mateo have arrested a Kung fu instructor for allegedly fondling two female students and investigators are concerned there may be other victims.
The girls were ages nine and 11. They were taking classes with the suspect, 36-year-old Meng Ricky Wong at Tat Wong Kung Fu Academy.
Investigators now want to talk with parents of any 8 to 12-year-old students who may have come in contact with Wong. Wong, a Redwood City resident, worked at the academy from 1999 to 2011.
san mateo, crime, sex offender, peninsula news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Another woman reported missing on Mt. Tam
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Crews placing grass at 49ers' Levi's Stadium
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- SF Mayor pledges to fix public housing elevators 23 min ago
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch