Kung fu instructor arrested for fondling students
SAN MATEO, Calif. (KGO) -- Police in San Mateo have arrested a Kung fu instructor for allegedly fondling two female students and investigators are concerned there may be other victims.
The girls were ages nine and 11. They were taking classes with the suspect, 36-year-old Meng Ricky Wong at Tat Wong Kung Fu Academy.
Investigators now want to talk with parents of any 8 to 12-year-old students who may have come in contact with Wong. Wong, a Redwood City resident, worked at the academy from 1999 to 2011.
san mateo, crime, sex offender, peninsula news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos