Kung fu instructor arrested for fondling students
SAN MATEO, Calif. (KGO) -- Police in San Mateo have arrested a Kung fu instructor for allegedly fondling two female students and investigators are concerned there may be other victims.
The girls were ages nine and 11. They were taking classes with the suspect, 36-year-old Meng Ricky Wong at Tat Wong Kung Fu Academy.
Investigators now want to talk with parents of any 8 to 12-year-old students who may have come in contact with Wong. Wong, a Redwood City resident, worked at the academy from 1999 to 2011.
san mateo, crime, sex offender, peninsula news
- Secret Service investigating big Target data breach
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- SUV crashes into gas station in Oakland 57 min ago
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos