Police investigating drive-by shooting in Menlo Park
MENLO PARK, Calif. -- Police in Menlo Park are investigating a shooting that took place in the city early Saturday.
Officers responded to several calls reporting gunfire on the 800 block of Ivy Drive at about 12:30 a.m., according to Menlo Park police. Arriving officers found two victims believed to be the intended targets, police said. Both were unharmed.
Officers also found several spent bullet shell casings on the street.
Two unknown male suspects were seen leaving the area in a dark blue American-made sedan, police said.
Police had not determined a motive for the shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Menlo Park police at (650) 330-6360.
menlo park, shooting, peninsula news
- Secret Service investigating big Target data breach
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos