Police investigating drive-by shooting in Menlo Park
MENLO PARK, Calif. -- Police in Menlo Park are investigating a shooting that took place in the city early Saturday.
Officers responded to several calls reporting gunfire on the 800 block of Ivy Drive at about 12:30 a.m., according to Menlo Park police. Arriving officers found two victims believed to be the intended targets, police said. Both were unharmed.
Officers also found several spent bullet shell casings on the street.
Two unknown male suspects were seen leaving the area in a dark blue American-made sedan, police said.
Police had not determined a motive for the shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Menlo Park police at (650) 330-6360.
menlo park, shooting, peninsula news
- Teen survives flight from SJC to Hawaii in wheel well 45 min ago
- PG&E to be arraigned in fatal San Bruno blast
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Barricaded man taken into custody in San Jose
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal shooting in Concord; Piedmont landslide
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
42 min ago