Police investigating drive-by shooting in Menlo Park
MENLO PARK, Calif. -- Police in Menlo Park are investigating a shooting that took place in the city early Saturday.
Officers responded to several calls reporting gunfire on the 800 block of Ivy Drive at about 12:30 a.m., according to Menlo Park police. Arriving officers found two victims believed to be the intended targets, police said. Both were unharmed.
Officers also found several spent bullet shell casings on the street.
Two unknown male suspects were seen leaving the area in a dark blue American-made sedan, police said.
Police had not determined a motive for the shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Menlo Park police at (650) 330-6360.
menlo park, shooting, peninsula news
- Fire concerns growing as July 4th approaches
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies 7 min ago
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease
- BART'S top cop to have auditor assess reforms
- South SF husband and wife charged with pimping
- New Colo. wildfire prompts evacuations of homes
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized 29 min ago
- Panel restores some pay for lawmakers, governor 37 min ago
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu 36 min ago
- Giants pitcher Sergio Romo gets ice cream flavor
- Blanco's 2-run triple in 7th helps Giants win, 4-2
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Controlled burn; Carjacking arrests
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
36 min ago
- Panel restores some pay for lawmakers,...
37 min ago